Expert Siding Repair | Vinyl, Cedar, & More
We Will Match or Beat Any Comparable Estimate by 10%
My-Pros is an A BBB Rated, licensed and award winning contractor that excels in siding installation, roof replacement, roof repair, skylights, commercial roofing, home remodeling and many other types of work.
At My-Pros we offer many high quality and affordable siding installation styles including stucco, fiber cement, and vinyl siding. Make sure to view our very satisfied customers in your local neighborhood by viewing our before and after pictures and customer reviews below.
Get a free siding repair cost estimate today on siding installation work or any other service by clicking the free estimate button below or by calling us at 1-844-795-9649.
Find out the best siding material for your home
Choosing the right material depends on what you want your home's exterior to look like and the degree of maintenance each material needs. Some materials tend to be lower maintenance than others.
- Vinyl Siding - This is probably the most durable siding option for the cost. Vinyl can provide you with the look of real wood without the cost and maintenance. This type of siding delivers excellent performance without the upkeep that other materials need. Vinyl siding also won't peel, chip or rot and never needs to be re-painted.
- Fiber Cement Siding - This type of siding can emulate any style of siding, such as cedar shingles, wood and stucco, without any of the drawbacks. It is completely resistant against fire, wind, bugs and wood rot. Fiber cement is also extremely durable and there is little to no maintenance required.
- Stucco - Stucco is made of an aggregate, binder and water, creating a dense, solid material that can be sculpted for preference. Stucco has been used on the exterior of homes for many years because of its ability to match any home design and its durability. It can be applied in custom colors, providing you with a distinct, unique look for your home.
- Stone and Brick Veneer - When you want the beauty of brick and stonework but don't want the expensive cost and difficulty of installation, consider veneer siding. Our stone and brick veneer siding options look like real stone and brickwork, with easier installation at a fraction of the cost!
- Wood Siding - Wood has been a classic siding material for many years. Wood possesses remarkable beauty, especially cedar. It can withstand harsh weather conditions and has the opportunity to last much longer than other materials.
Get your free siding repair cost estimate today!
All of these materials are available from My-Pros. Our professionals deliver quality craftsmanship for all siding jobs. Whether you need repairs or new siding installation, we are here to help. Our services are readily available in Roscoe, Beloit, Machesney Park, Harvard, South Beloit, Rockton, Marengo and nearby areas. Please call or contact us online for a free estimate!